Job id:Job Code(EMB2022/05)
Experience in Firmware/Software programming in embedded Linux target, the candidate shall have a very good understanding of ARM processor architecture and experience in product development with SOC and SBC.
· Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux target (applications, drivers, BSP)
· Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution on different hardware platforms
· Interact with Linux kernel, BSP, and integrate new device drivers
Expertise in board bring up, uboot, kernel, rootfs and application
Device tree, Linux device drivers (I2C, SPI, GPIO, USB, ETH, WIfi, Camera etc)
Linux app development with C/C++ language
Experience in working with NXP (IMX6/IMX8) and/or TI (AM335x, AM43xx) and /or PI CM3/4 processors
Nice to have skills:
Yocto build system and new recipe experience
Intermediate Any scripting language like shell, python
Development experience with audio, video streaming
Roles and Responsibilities
Must-Have: hands-on experience in Flask, Django and module scripting
Should have experience working with DBs SQL and NO-SQL(SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, MySql, Mongo)
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Strong analytical ability, logical thinking, and problem-solving approach to complex issues
Experience in developing a microservices architecture(advantage)
Strong Knowledge in Unit testing
Good understanding of OOPS Concepts and Design patterns
Should be familiar with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
Working knowledge on Kubernetes is a big plus
Good to have Kafka, Zookeeper
Experience in agile development
Job id:JOB CODE: CW092022
Research industry-related topics
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our services.
• Prepare well-structured long form content in the form of blogs and articles.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to management for approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
• Update website content as needed.
Looking for 1-2 years experienced candidates.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continuing to grow our Embedded Software Team!
Come join our highly skilled and passionate Embedded SW Development team to design, implement, test, and integrate real time, multitasking software. These positions will work on architecture and design work as well as interacting with other engineering disciplines.
Design and development of web applications with React /Java technologies
Solid understanding and experience in object-oriented programming
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Design and implementation of web applications with micro services architecture
Good Experience in Core Java, Spring boot, Junit, Hibernate, REST APIs
Good exposure to web frontend development with React and related technologies
Expertise in relational databases PostgreSQL/MySQL and knowledge in NoSQL databases
Experience in using various AWS cloud services
We are seeking experienced Cloud engineer to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions.
Responsible for deploying and maintaining various cloud stacks primarily based on AWS/Azure services
Identify and implement most optimal cloud solutions aligned to IT security best practices and documentation of cloud architectures
Implement CI/CD for various software products using Jenkins and/or similar tools
Communicate with customers, analyse requirements and provide best technical solutions
Experience in architecting and implementing cloud solutions using AWS
Good experience in containerized deployments for micro services-based solutions to various environments
Good knowledge in Git Repos & workflows and implementation of automation testing in CI/CD pipelines
Scripting experience in Bash, Python and Powershell
Experience in cloud migrations and excellent troubleshooting skills
Good understanding of managing Linux servers – services, networks, firewalls etc.
Experience in automation of system management
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute digital strategy.
• Responsible for planning, building, and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
• Should be familiar with organic search campaigns, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and other channels to increase awareness about the company, brand, products, and services.
• Expected to perform ad copywriting and content creation to support online marketing campaigns, includes writing guest posts for Digital PR campaigns, creating articles and other resources for organic search.
• Administer the organization’s website and publish content to support the marketing campaigns.
• Expected to monitor the performance of the marketing campaigns and optimize them over time using data analytics software tools like Google Analytics.
• Prepare reports, dashboards, or presentations to demonstrate the results of your work. You will need to analyze campaign outcomes and show a positive return-on-investment from digital channels.
• Work alongside graphic designers to support the marketing campaigns by creating visual assets.
• Experience in Digital and Social Media Marketing having 2 years of work experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Must have excellent persuasive writing skills and an efficient content creation process.
copyright 2022, lanware Solutions